It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

TOD Form  ||   Your TOD  ||   Other's TOD  ||   NDG's TOD  ||   Member Stuff  ||   NDG Members  ||   NDG Member Costumes  ||   Command Staff Admin  ||   501st Legion Forum

Post subject: Re: Mon cal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:16 am 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

501st ID number: TX-69901
Home Garrison: Northern darkness garrison
Agreed James the 501st and Garrisons should start posting watch lists of people to avoid. We do have a list of preferred armor makers though, and that is very helpful and those people are good to work with. If these bad eggs were brought to the attention of all of us they would be forced to change their practices or change there selling name, which they do but people find out very fast.

It's very unfortunate these people are around but you have them everywhere big groups are. RS is very slow, and their communication could be better, BUT they are very friendly very patient and try very hard to make you happy!! If you talk with them they'll let you put partial money down then the rest when it's ready to ship. Plus they have awesome stuff!!! They are expensive but I would recommend them to anyone!! There are others that are good too, all of us need to work together to warn each other plus new comers so they don't get taken advantage of. This really needs to stop we are suppose to be able to trust our fellow 501st members!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:22 pm 
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

501st ID number: BH-7552
Home Garrison: Northern Darkness Garrison
|: MEPD police officer
Well it finally arrived. It's an extremely nice kit and I'm excited to get this approved. However their business practices and organization is something to be desired. I thought about getting a biker scout or gunner kit from them but after this ordeal......I'll pass.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:02 pm 
Grand Admiral
Grand Admiral

501st ID number: TX-69901
Home Garrison: Northern darkness garrison
Just glad you got your kit bro! Sorry you had to endure that crap! I would have understood if they told you in advance it was gonna be this long. I hate people that make promises and can't keep em'! Any way I look forward to seeing progression pics and can't wait to see it!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:24 am 
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

501st ID number: BH-7552
Home Garrison: Northern Darkness Garrison
|: MEPD police officer
Thanks Scott! Currently I'm busy w Fett stuff but one of our very own will be building this for me so we can get it going asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk